05 December 2011

Thrifty Finds

It’s time for some thrifty finds again! Unfortunately this was a pretty abysmal week for good finds.  Interviews kept me from spending as much time as I usually do hunting.  I did get to go up to St. Albans for a few hours though, it’s always nice to look at different charity shops!  I managed to come away with some cookie cutters from TK Max.

My find this week is another eBay cheat and is all Woods Ware Jasmine.  Three dinner plates and four side plates came in the mail this week.  There are a few more pieces winging their way here now, but I can’t picture what I don’t have yet!

With such a shortage of thrifty finds, I thought I’d show you some pictures of cupcakes that my husband and I made a few weeks ago.  The sprinkles are purple and pink elephants!  Can you guess which one my husband decorated?

I’m going to link up with Her Library Adventures and Flea Market finds, Magpie Monday at Meand my Shadow, and Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.

Did anyone out there have better luck than me this week?


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lovely Jasmine ware! Can't wait to see your other purchases. Last week I found four oval Beryl ware plates at 20p each, delighted!

    Your cakes are cute, elephant sprinkles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn,

    Congrats - you've won the Champignons giveaway on my blog! Please could you leave your email address in a comment on my blog (I won't publish it, I promise) or you can email me directly at aelspeth (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.com/2011/12/champignons-giveaway-winner.html

    Best wishes,
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete