09 January 2012

Thrifty Finds



Hi Everyone, I’ve been gone for ages.  Despite that, I don’t have huge amounts to show you.  Our major thifting escapade was meant to be on my birthday, but high winds kept us in doors.  Happy Birthday me.

What I do have to show your isn’t even complete!  I got these tiny teacups; I’m not actually sure what they are called, off of EBay.  They are Woods Ware Jasmine and came with three teacups, 6 tea plates and a lidless coffee pot.  The coffee pot and extra plates are already in the loft and aren’t pictured.  We’re quickly running out of storage in our kitchen as we don’t have anything in the dining room yet.  Hopefully this year will bring extra storage in the form of a sideboard, welsh dresser and corner display unit!

I also found this Termocrisa bowl, pot, not really sure.  I thought it was Pyrex when I first spotted it for just 99p.  When I got it home and looked it up it turns out that Termocrisa was a Mexican company that mostly made knock offs of Fire King, which made things that look like Pyrex to me.  Fake or not, I still thing its super cute!

What did you do when the wind was blowing everyone away?

I’m going to link up with Her Library Adventures and Flea Market finds, Magpie Monday at Me and my Shadow, and Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm, tiny tea cups! I can't look at them in stores or I want to buy them. all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have a Johnson Bros Green Dawn tea pot lid but no tea pot. One day I will find the matching pot. I'll keep an eye out for a coffee pot lid for you.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete