13 March 2012

Inspiration

One of the biggest challenges of losing weight and getting healthy is finding inspiration.  I always find the first few weeks to be easy.  I feel all in and the weight comes off easily.  But it gets harder as you get closer to your goal weight and have a smaller calorie deficit every day. 

When I start to feel like its all up hill I turn to Jillian Michaels.  I adore her fitness DVD's but I don't often get the chance to use my collection any more.  We've only got one TV and I can't seem to wake up at 5:30 am every morning to fit it in along with going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. 

A little over a year ago Jillian came out with Unlimited.  It's basically a self help book about how to realize your dreams by making them happen yourself.  I prefer Jillian's fitness books, but I couldn't pass up the chance to meet her. 

I waited in line at the Columbus Circle Barnes and Noble for 4 hours.  It was a long wait, but worth it, because I got this:


When ever I feel like throwing in the towel I try to remember waiting all that time and how nice it was to meet my biggest motivator.  I might not have Jillian as a trainer, but what I do have are her podcasts that I'm only allowed to listen to at the gym!

You can find Unlimited here. Just don't ask me how you can meet Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment