26 March 2012

Thrifty Finds

Time for some thrifty finds! I hope that everyone had more luck, and time to get to thrift shops than I did.  As usual, everything comes from eBay!

First up is this Grindley Peach Petal Vegetable Tureen.  I now have 4 tureens of various colors and I think that I'll be covered next Thanksgiving!  This tureen was bought with the gravy boat that was broken here.  I'm pretty happy with it and I hope that I'm able to find more peach petal china.  I just love the two toned look!


My next find was in triplicate!  I found three Johnson Bros Greydawn tea cups!
 
They go really well with the saucers I found a while back on Portabello Road.
 I thought that I'd take them outside for a closeup and for the backstamp.  I was really hoping for better light!


I’m going to link up with Her Library Adventures and Flea Market finds, Magpie Monday at Me and my Shadow, and Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Your Grindley Peach Petal Vegetable Tureen is beautiful. I have never seen this brand before, but I like the shape of the side and lid handles, and the scalloped lid. So glad this piece arrive in one piece.

    ReplyDelete