02 April 2012

Thrifty Finds

It's funny, the second I say that I'll stop my eBay obsession except for a few key pieces all the things I had on my want list show up!

First up is this Woods Ware Jasmine jug.  Yes, I know I just  showed you one of these.  This is a slightly smaller version!  If this keeps up it won't be long until I have all the sizes they made!


 I thought I'd show you both so that you  could see the size difference.  I see you rolling your eyes!  That's just how my husband reacted when it showed up!


Next up is something I have been hunting for for some time.  It's a Woods Ware Iris gravy boat that's not too blue.  The Iris stuff seems to come in different shades and we already had a light blue gravy boat plate in Iris.  We got it with the crazy big haul from Blackpool.  








I’m going to link up with Her Library Adventures and Flea Market finds, Magpie Monday at Me and my Shadow, and Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.

1 comment:

  1. When you finally collect all the different sizes you should hang all the jugs in a row in your kitchen! Your overall utility china collection is coming along brilliantly. I finally found my first utility china dinner plate last week, just one Jasmine Woods Ware, but I'm delighted. Still have yet to come across any Iris Ware.

    ReplyDelete