09 April 2012

Thrifty Finds

It's that time! 

First up is a piece that is kinda special and one I thought I'd never own.  I follow a lot of eBay auctions and am outbid almost daily.  I love utility china, but I feel like I need to be smart about the cost.  Typically salt and pepper shakers go for over £20 and that is far too rich for my blood.  The auction for these ended in the middle of the day and I won them for £5.  I feel pretty lucky! 

Oops, almost forgot to mention that these are Woods Ware Beryl.


Next up I got 5 Woods  Ware Iris pasta bowls.  We find these to be hugely useful and there is definitely a lack of blue in our collection!




Anyone else find anything nice?

I’m going to link up with Her Library Adventures and Flea Market finds, Magpie Monday at Me and my Shadow, and Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching your utility china collection grow.

    What's your address, if you don't mind my asking? I may have a little something you'd like.

    Madison (aka Strange Stalker Lady) xxx

    ReplyDelete