11 June 2012

Thrifty Love


I feel like I’ve been gone for months, but it’s only be a month.  I have still been collecting, but work, visitors and plain old laziness have kept me away.  I hope you can forgive me.  

This week I’ve had quite a bit of Johnson Brothers love.  First up is this Greendawn tea pot.   This was an eBay find and I didn’t expect it to be so tiny, but when I pulled it out of the box I soon realized that its demure stature made it the cutest little teapot in all the land!

Another eBay find this week was a Johnson Brothers Rosedawn coffee pot.  It goes beautifully with the rest of the Johnson Brothers coffee pot gang!




Anyone else have any good finds this week?  Is it normal to force my look alike pieces to hang out with one another?

I’m going to link up with Her Library Adventures and Flea Market finds, Magpie Monday at Me and my Shadow, Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl and Thrifty Love over at Cap Creations.

5 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful. They are exactly like something I saw for sale new in a shop recently. Isn't it amazing the way styles come back into fashion again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your row of coffee pots. You only need a goldendawn colour to complete the gang!

    I've had a couple of really good finds recently but haven't photographed them yet. It's on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love using thrifted items and giving old items more love!

    Also, I know that I NEED the Goldendawn coffee pot. I really hope that it will eventually find its way to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely collection you've got going on here! i do like the teapot! thanks for joining at cap creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE those 3 jugs together!

    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete